mnfishing.com is owned and operated out of Dawson, Minnesota, U.S.A. mnfishing.com
is not liable to the users of this service or its listed participants for the content, quality,
performance, or any other aspect of any information provided and transmitted by this service,
or by the listed participants, or for any errors in the transmission of said information. Nor
is mnfishing.com responsible to any person for any damages or expenses arising in any
manner out of the use of this service. The users and participants acknowledge that they assume
all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the uses to which this service
is put. Any information obtained through this site shall be used at the users own discretion
The use of external links found at this site does not constitute an
endorsement by mnfishing.com., nor do these external sites necessarily endorse
Conduct requirements for use of Fishing Reports. By using the mnfishing.com web site,
you agree that you will not post any of the following materials in fishing reports:
- Inaccurate fishing reports.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene, or indecent language or images (direct or indirect)
- Advertising or any form of unauthorized commercial solicitation (direct or indirect).
- Material which defames, abuses, or threatens others (direct or indirect)
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive (direct or indirect)
- Material that suggests or advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities (direct or indirect)
- Unauthorized copyrighted material.
- Statements that are not related to the hunting and/or fishing industry.
Submissions to the mnfishing.com web site which violate the above conduct requirements
will be deleted from postings upon discovery. User's who violate the Conduct Requirements may
receive a warning from mnfishing.com stating that User has committed a violation and
that further violations may result in the termination of User's access. After one or more
warnings, depending on the nature of the violation, mnfishing.com at its sole
discretion may terminate User's access. In the event of continued or excessive abuse of
the mnfishing.com web site legal actions may be taken.
The user and/or the listed participants shall indemnify and hold harmless
mnfishing.com, its officers, and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities,
losses, costs, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from the user's use of,
or participation in this service, or the information contained therein.